Deep 40 Speciality
This Specialty is designed to extend your knowledge and skills to allow you to dive to deeper depths safely. It develops the knowledge required to plan, prepare and analyse for your dive to reduce stress and confusion, allowing you to enhance your diving experience.
This specialty can be run for any certified diver who has the equivalent of a RAID Explorer 30 diver.
THE PROGRAMME EMPLOYS THE FOLLOWING
1. The history of deep diving.
2. Reasons for deep diving
3. Your personal equipment
4. Specialised equipment for deep diving
5. Physics for deep diving
6. Physiology for deep diving
7. Managing planning procedures for deep diving
8. What you can do to further your knowledge and skill
1. To be a minimum of 15 years old.
2. Certified RAID Explorer 30 or equivalent.
3. Complete the RAID registration procedures.
PRACTICAL COURSE CONTENT
1. RAID On-line e-learning academic presentations, quizzes, exam and practical skills as detailed.
2. Minimum of four(4) open water training dives required.